1) “Poetry tells you different ways to look at a single word; it denies the dictionary of words…!”
2) “On the way to success, you’ll find those elements that never succeeded in making you what you wanted to be…!”
3) “Doesn’t matter what have you become, what matters is who you really are..!”
4) “You can’t OPEN your eyes unless you know how to CLOSE them….!”
5) “In the world of absoluteness, there are unlimited ideas and unstoppable desires to bring them to life….!!!”
6) “Show your light to the sun and then ask him ‘who is brighter?’; the answer will change your life….!!!”
7) “…..cRaZy….is not a word…..it’s an unacceptable but unavoidable possession…!!!”
8) “Give your life a second chance and give your ideas a meaningful glance…!!”
9) “There are many things that we can; but there are many others that we must…!!!”
10) “The voices of your heart are shallow than your heartbeat, but they are indeed louder than your intellect…!!”
11) “When you are about to stop, just make sure your destination is not just a few steps away..!”
12) “Nothing in this realm is predictable; and what seems to be isn’t actually REAL…!!!
13) “Look around you, what do you see? There’s nothing that you haven’t seen and there’s nothing that you actually have….!!!”
14) “Like a sun shines bright, let your ideas glow light so that they can levitate and take you higher…!!”
15) “Not every match stick ignites on striking, some break away even without burning…!!!”
16) “It’s not your good thinking or your bright ideas that make you human; it’s actually your strong valid beliefs that gives you the shape you desire..!”
17) “Lightening a dark room needs no light; sometimes the glow of your awakened mind is bright enough to let you see the unseen…!!!”
18) “Take out your wallet and keep it in your hand; then look for a while and think, ‘which of them is real?’……!!”
19) “Life comes with surprises; you just have to see which ones really surprise you….!!”
20) “Escaping is not an option; trying and mistaking is…!!”
21) “Dry winds and wet breeze, both pass touching your perception…!!”
22) “Even tears become a necessity when your smile can’t widen anymore….!!!”
23) “Trust your instincts but don’t forget to act accordingly…!!”
24) “Do what your mind says, because rest everything drives you to illusion…!!”
25) “Trying doesn’t always benefit you; because sometimes even lying down still is better than crawling…!!!”
26) “I you think you can, then you surely can; and if you think you can’t, you can never!!!”
27) “Give or take, either way you’re going to earn something!”
28) “An empty vessel remains empty as long as there’s no fluid of curiosity contained by it…!”
29) “If you see no light, that doesn’t mean it’s dark….sometimes your eyes are to big to see small things…!”
30) “Crazy minds are never dry….they remain immersed in the solution of insane curiosity…!”
©Varun K. Sharma
18 thoughts on “VARUNGENIUS QUOTES #4”
Hi Varun I like number 14 … Keep shining my friend.. you leave a bright light! 🙂 Dreamwalker
Food for thought.
Definitely, what a great blog and educative posts, I will bookmark your site.All the Best!
Looks like you have went through a lot of SELF REALIZATIONS !
nice blog checkout mine on
feel free to leave a comment
I like your blog!
What i don’t realize is in truth how you are no longer really a lot more neatly-favored than you may be now. You are very intelligent. You know therefore significantly on the subject of this matter, made me in my opinion imagine it from so many various angles. Its like men and women aren’t fascinated until it’s one thing to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. All the time take care of it up!
Hurrah! After all I got a blog from where I be able to
in fact obtain helpful data concerning my study and knowledge.
It’s going to be end of mine day, except before end I am reading this wonderful paragraph to improve my know-how.
Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for rookie blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.
you’re in reality a good webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It seems that you’re doing any distinctive
trick. Also, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve done a magnificent task in this topic!
You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the article you
write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.
Hi there, just wanted to mention, I liked this article.
It was practical. Keep on posting!
I am actually happy to read this blog posts which
carries tons of useful data, thanks for providing these kinds of information.
Does your website hae a contact page? I’m having problems locating itt but, I’d like to send you an e-mail.
I’ve got some recommendations for youur blog you might be
interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward
to seeing it develop over time.
Yes…there a page “who’s varungenius”….I’ve posted my contact details there.
I do trust all of the ideas you have presented to your post. They’re very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for newbies. Could you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.
I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog’s
posts everyday along with a cup of coffee.